Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I suppose yesterday I made decent progress in my goals... I had a long walk (around an hour) while listening to my children, ate a vegetable only dinner, called a friend, and organized a list of things to do for the unemployment to end.  This is why I like resolutions - I did nothing particularly spectacular, but in this frame of mind I can see that I am working my way towards the goal.

Today I saw a sandwich in the vending machine.  It cost a buck eighty and contained ham, mayonnaise and cheese.  The packaged advertised with splash 'home made bread with no additives'.  I have to ask... did someone install an industrial kitchen into his home, or do the bakers SLEEP in the factory?  How can you make bread without adding something?  Am I really supposed to believe that such a sad looking sandwich is all natural and healthy because of such an unbelievable label?

No comments:

Post a Comment